Just when you think there is little left to learn, a Principal Development role like this pops up.
Principal Java Developer
We are searching for a Principal Java Developer- someone that still gets their hands dirty with code, but also has the softer skills needed to help others in their own professional development.
They'll use Java but won't be adverse to learning new JVM languages like Kotlin or gaining cloud exposure across a broad range of platforms (Azure, AWS, GCP).
This role provides all the challenges you would expect from a Principal Java Developer:
- You'll use a tech stack that's modern- using Java 8+ including frameworks like Spring and Spring Boot.
- You'll be involved with the application architecture process while advancing your already impressive experience across the SDLC.
- You will have a seat at the table, with a significant say of the technical direction of each product as well as the development of this company in Belfast.
- You will focus on your own development with the help of a company with extensive resources. You'll be sponsored on Udemy with access to countless certifications that can be completed on the job.
- You will actively mentor those around you in the skills in which you are strongest.
- You will take the skills you develop and solve a range of complex problems across this project and the next.
What you will need-
- 9+ years experience as a software developer.
- Your experience must be focused around Java or other JVM based technologies, showing an ability to pick up and learn a variety of tech.
- You should be familiar with at least one cloud platform, with at least one recent project displaying an ability to build and deploy software in a cloud environment.
- You must also be willing to be hands on in mentoring others, with some experience doing so in previous roles.
As the new Principal Java Developer to join the team, you'll reap rewards such as:
- A salary of between £60,000-£70,000.
- An average bonus of up to 10%.
- Private healthcare.
- An industry leading pension.
Apply now and we will be in touch.
If want to hear more about this Principal Developer role but don't wish to process an application, reach out to Dean Kelly @ Anson McCade Recruitment.