Use your UI development skills to build the front end of an application set to make a real impact in a post Covid world.
- You'll create a user interface that is highly functional, catering to the needs of users across multiple demographics.
- You help create a product that will be consumed throughout Europe and beyond, putting your own stamp on a project that has garnered real mainstream attention.
- You will focus on your own development with the help of a company with extensive resources. You'll be sponsored on Udemy with access to countless certifications that can be completed on the job.
- You will actively mentor those around you in the skills in which you are strongest.
- You will take the skills you develop and solve a range of complex problems across this project and the next.
- A salary of between £40,000-£50,000.
- An average bonus of up to 10%.
- An industry leading pension.
- A wealth of learning/development opportunities including "paid for" certifications.
Apply now and we will be in touch.