- £100000 - £120000 per annum, Benefits: Discretionary bonus
- Bexley, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Selby Jennings Technology
- 22 Sep 17
UHNW Director Private Banker
- Location: Bexley, England, United Kingdom
- Salary: £100000 - £120000 per annum, Benefits: Discretionary bonus
- Job Type: Full time
Senior uhnw bankerClient:
A highly respected global private bank that offers UHNW and Investment Banking solutions to clients.
Summary of Position:
Acts as trusted advisor to UHNW and HNW clients providing bespoke wealth management services, in addition to a world-class range of investment solutions and products across all asset classes.
- Accountable for identifying and developing client relationships within the ultra-high net worth and HNW market in UK, EU and internationally.
- Leads new client acquisition and retention through a broad knowledge of investments, banking, wealth management and wealth advisory services.
- Leverages the specialists on the local team and within Global Team in order to provide interdisciplinary expertise and services to complex clients.
- Responsible for the client experience and engaging resources to deliver a complete wealth management and advisory solution.
- Typical clients have a net worth of £20 million and above.
Key Tasks Summary:
The Banker is expected to acquire, develop and service relationships across the UHNW and HNW sector:
- Responsible for engaging in business development (to include prospecting, development of external and internal referral sources, use of personal and professional contacts) to deliver significant new client opportunities.
- Act as the relationship manager for a specific portfolio of clients and ensure every client has a positive experience.
- Exceed the expectations of the bank's clients by displaying creativity in formulating integrated solutions through the use of a wide range of products and services.
- Develop a perspective on specific client situations in order to proactively and effectively select and recommend solutions that could resolve their issues and meet their objectives.
- An entrepreneurial attitude is essential.