Change & Implementation Director
- £110k - £130k + Strong Package
- Birmingham, England, United Kingdom Birmingham England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- Aston Carter Ltd
- 09 Aug 18 2018-08-09
Change & Implementation Director who will be responsible for leading the Global Bank, Global Functions and People through transformational and strategic change initiatives.
My Client, a tier 1 Global Bank, are looking for a Change & Implementation Director who will be responsible for leading the Global Bank, Global Functions and People through transformational and strategic change initiatives.
You will be working on the highest priority and business-critical transformation agendas globally with a focus on organisational design, cultural and people change, change implementation and assessing against release conflicts in parallel.
The ideal candidate will have the following desirables:
- Banking/Financial Services/Consulting background
- C-Suite Stakeholder Engagement/Management
- People & Culture Change
- Organisation Design Experience
- Experience in a Global, Complex Organisation
There is multiple headcount so these can be flexible.
If you would like to have a discussion about the role please call Lionel on 0121 633 1643 or email email@example.com