Credit Sanctioning Manager - Retail Banking
- £60-75k plus bens. GBP
- Birmingham, England, United Kingdom Birmingham England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- Aston Carter Ltd
- 17 Sep 18 2018-09-17
My Retail Banking client are looking for a Credit Sanctioner to join their newly established Birmingham based team. You will be supporting their full Wholesale and Retail portfolio and have personal sanctioning responsibility up to £100m!
Credit Sanctioner – SME (Retail Banking)
My client – a major Retail Bank based in Birmingham is looking for 4 experienced SME Credit Sanctioners to double the size of their existing Mid Corporate Credit Team covering both the Retail and the Wholesale market. This individual will be given a lending discretion of up to £100m and will be responsible for structuring and shaping deals in line with commercial objectives. This role is high profile and highly visible, giving the right candidate the opportunity to be fast-tracked to Director level.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Credit Risk Management of sanctions decisions and reporting, in line with risk appetite and control frameworks.
- stakeholder management and a strong will – as you will be challenging and negotiating with RD’s.
- Help structure and shape deals in line with commercial objectives.
- Team members will be given a lending discretion of up to £100m.
- Liasing with support functions, in support of approval and managing the credit risk associated with the credit applications.
- Complying with all appropriate credit risk standards, policies and procedures.
Due to the business critical nature of the role, this opportunity comes with an above market rate salary and benefits package!
If this is of interest to you, please contact George Calkeld on the following – 0121 633 1660 or email@example.com