Finance Manager - Transformation
- £35,000 - £50,000 + Competitive Package
- Birmingham, England, United Kingdom Birmingham England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- Aston Carter Ltd
- 12 Jun 18 2018-06-12
Finance Manager - Transformation Birmingham My client, a highly reputable FTSE 100 organisation in the heart of Birmingham, are looking for a Finance Transformation Manager with experience of delivering change or transformation projects across within a finance function. The opportunity will play a key role in a vastly growing team covering a strategic portfolio for the business. You will have line management and executive level stakeholder interaction and the opportunity long-term to shape a highly successful career for yourself.
Requirements (Not Limited To):
- Accountancy qualification (ACA, CIMA, ACCA, CIPFA)
- Ideally experience in any of the key G&I sectors, including Central Government, Transport and Infrastructure either in a client facing or finance line management capacity would be beneficial
- High quality project delivery experience and strong knowledge related to our financial management capability offerings (finance vision and strategy, operating model, shared services, transaction processing, finance business partnering, management reporting, financial accounting, planning, budgeting and forecasting)
- Experience of working in client facing role delivering high quality work to tight deadlines
- Experience within a project/finance change environment
- Strong commercial and financial analytical skills with the ability to interpret data, generate insights and construct solutions
- Flexibility to travel across the UK
If this is of interest or you would like to find out more information dont hesitate to give Lionel a call on 0121 633 1643 or email .