Investment Director, Birmingham
- Birmingham, England, United Kingdom Birmingham England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- LDC (Managers) Limited
- 11 Jul 18 2018-07-11
About LDC: LDC is the most-active mid-market private equity house in the UK. Last year, LDC invested £350m in more than 20 new deals across a diverse range of sectors and from every one of our nine offices across the UK.
Following a strong start to 2018, we are looking to expand our new business teams in both Birmingham and Manchester to help drive growth and even greater success, particularly in these regions.
Working as an integral part of a tight knit high-performing team at the heart of its regional business community, the focus of the role will be to originate and win mandates, complete investments and drive portfolio companies to a successful exit.
Experience & Skills:
- 5-10 years of M&A experience, either in private equity, advisory, management consultancy, leveraged finance or broader industry experience.
- Strong qualitative and quantitative analytical skills.
- Exceptional inter-personal and communication skills to support relationship building with management teams and the corporate finance community.
- Entrepreneurial and motivated
- High levels of personal integrity and honesty
- LDC values diversity and applicants from all backgrounds
If you’re an experienced investment professional looking for your next challenge and opportunity, get in touch for a conversation in confidence.