Monitoring & Business Coordinator
- Birmingham, England, United Kingdom Birmingham England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- Deutsche Bank
- 16 Jul 18 2018-07-16
The Wealth Management (WM) business provides investment solutions to Ultra High Net Worth (UHNW) and High Net Worth (HNW) Clients.
Job Title: Monitoring & Business Coordinator
Corporate Title: Assistant Vice President
Division: Wealth Management
The Wealth Management (WM) business provides investment solutions to Ultra High Net Worth (UHNW) and High Net Worth (HNW) Clients. You'll be joining the Chief Operating Office (COO) team, a key function within the Wealth Management Business, which provides central business management control and Management Information (MI) data to key stakeholders. The COO team provides support and monitors the Front Office to ensure compliance.
- Conducting Regulatory Monitoring and supporting Single Customer View (SCV) testing
- Liaising with colleagues in the United Kingdom (UK) and in Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA) to ensure that all monitoring required is captured
- Providing quality assurance/reporting on the outcomes of the monitoring programme, with particular emphasis on highlighting risks and issues, ensuring that issues are escalated to the appropriate people for their remediation
- Monitoring risk issues and ensuring the infrastructure keeps pace with changes to risk profile and external landscape
- Developing a sound understanding of the WM UK business model and Information Technology (IT) landscape to support the COO team and wider business with the interrogation of internal applications, extracting data and facilitating reporting for various topics and Regulatory Returns
Skills & Qualifications:
- Excellent understanding of the UK Regulatory environment
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, including pivot tables, VLookup and data tables
- An understanding of investments would be beneficial
- Detail-oriented and willing to challenge the status-quo
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
Deutsche Bank is an equal opportunity employer who seeks to recruit and appoint the best available person for a job regardless of marital / civil partnership status, sex (including pregnancy), age, religion, belief, race, nationality and ethnic or national origin, colour, sexual orientation or disability.
Please let us know if you require any adjustments to enable you to apply or attend an interview. If you would like to discuss your requirements, or have any concerns about the application process, please contact your recruiter.