Node.js Engineer - Remote OR Birmingham-based
This is a unique opportunity to join a fast-paced company which has featured in 'The Times Top 100 Companies to Work For' list for 6 years running. Looking to expand and grow, this business travel company manages an all-in-one platform for clients' travel bookings and they love experimenting with new tech and tools.
They are looking for talented engineers to work on their platform, writing quality Node.js code and tests. The platform is hosted on AWS and they ship code to production frequently, delivering solutions to customers as quickly as possible.
You will join an agile, multidisciplinary team where autonomy and ownership of problem-solving is encouraged. You'll be keen to experiment, test, try, fail and learn all the time - continually looking for ways to improve development processes.
The ideal candidate will be an agile engineer, enthusiastic to share your DevOps and cloud engineering knowledge with colleagues. Requirements
- 2+ years' commercial experience
- Understanding of distributed cloud systems and their challenges
- Ability to work with Node.js or other AWS serverless-friendly technologies, such as Lambda and DynamoDB
- Expertise interacting with datastores
- Demonstrable experience in cloud technologies such as AWS, Azure, private cloud, etc. is a bonus.
- Option to work fully remote (within UK) or from central Birmingham HQ
- Competitive salary
- Generous benefits package, including large discounts on hotel, air and train fares, lunch with senior leadership, opportunity to donate 1% of working time to the community, regular socials and online games
If you think you are a suitable candidate for the role and would like further info, please contact: Cajovi Daniel