- GBP400 - GBP450 per day
- Birmingham, England, United Kingdom
- Contract, Full time
- Aston Carter Ltd
- 15 Nov 18
This role is an Operations Manager for a remediation programme.
The key responsibilities are:
- Set team objectives and support the operation in delivering the required output against key deadlines
- Ensure the teams consistently achieve KPI's, quality targets and regulatory standards
- Lead regular management meetings to organise daily working arrangements, identify areas requiring focus and ensure the teams are working collaboratively
- Manage performance at an individual level, identifying development needs and ensuring the right support mechanisms are in place.
- Appraisals and hold regular 1 2 1's.
- Drive identification of improvement and efficiency opportunities, and take forward as required to secure delivery
- Ensure appropriate escalation of issues to the Senior Management team
Attend weekly Management meetings and report progress to the Senior Leadership Team
You will be required to partner with a variety of teams including Front Line Staff, QC and QA.
- Provide MI and commentary in relation to department activities, progress and challenges
Allegis Group Limited operates as an Employment Business and Employment Agency as set out in the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. It is a company within the Allegis group of companies, the fourth largest staffing group in the world, (collectively referred to as the "Allegis Group"). TEKsystems, Aston Carter and Aerotek are trading names of Allegis Group Limited. If you apply, your personal data will be processed as described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice available at https://www.allegisgroup.com/privacy-policy. Please note when you give us your data, we will share it within Allegis Group and this involves the transfer of such data outside the European Economic Area, subject to the protections described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice.