Job Description: Job Title
Recovery and Resolution Planning (RRP) Specialist Location
Birmingham Corporate Title
Assistant Vice President
In order to meet the Bank's global RRP obligations, you would be joining the Financial Market Infrastructures (FMIs) Operations Team under Regulatory Cross-Product Operations. The FMI Operations Team ensure the Bank Group makes applicable assessments and documents the appropriate contingency strategies that can be used in a stress or recovery scenario.
You will have exposure and work collaboratively with numerous Bank businesses and have extensive internal senior stakeholder contact. You will also gain a thorough understanding of a wide array of securities and cash products and external market institutions. What we'll offer you
A healthy, engaged, and well-supported workforce are better equipped to do their best work and, more importantly, enjoy their lives inside and outside the workplace. That's why we are committed to providing an environment with your development and wellbeing at its Centre. Hybrid Working
We understand that employee expectations and preferences are changing. We have implemented a Hybrid Working Model that enables employees to reach a working pattern that works for them. Eligible employees have the opportunity to work from the office and remotely from home (subject to the role's eligibility).
You can expect
Your key responsibilities
- Competitive salary and non-contributory pension
- 30 days' holiday plus bank holidays, with the option to purchase additional days
- Life Assurance and Private Healthcare for you and your family
- A range of flexible benefits including Retail Discounts, a Bike4Work scheme and Gym benefits
- The opportunity to support a wide-ranging CSR programme + 2 days' volunteering leave per year
Your skills and experience
- Author and refresh RRP (Living Wills) contingency strategies for FMIs and Agent banks
- Analyse and interpret global regulatory guidance and enhance existing contingency strategies to meet the requirements
- Engage with Business, Operations, Treasury, Legal, and Risk Management functions to gather input on applicable contingency strategies
- Perform quality and consistency reviews of contingency strategies and maintain FMI static database
- Perform mock drills as required by local regulators
How we'll support you
- Strong analytical and excellent communications skills, both written and verbal, including ability to conduct and drive workshops across multiple stakeholder groups
- Ability to understand, interpret and draw conclusions from research conducted on regulatory guidance and regulations. Excellent research skills including experience with online search tools
- Strong attention to detail with advanced proficiency in all Microsoft Office Applications
- Educated to bachelor's degree level or equivalent qualification/relevant work experience, legal, Regulatory or Compliance background preferred
- Understanding of Living Wills / RRP and other applicable regulations. Previous operational (settlement and clearing) industry experience
About us and our teams
- Training and development to help you excel in your role
- Coaching and support from experts in your team
- A culture of continuous learning to aid progression
- We value diversity and as an equal opportunities' employer, we make reasonable adjustments for those with a disability such as the provision of assistive equipment if required for example, screen readers, assistive hearing devices, adapted keyboards
Deutsche Bank is the leading German bank with strong European roots and a global network. Click here to see what we do
Our values define the working environment we strive to create - diverse, supportive and welcoming of different views. We embrace a culture reflecting a variety of perspectives, insights and backgrounds to drive innovation. We build talented and diverse teams to drive business results and encourage our people to develop to their full potential. Talk to us about flexible work arrangements and other initiatives we offer.
We promote good working relationships and encourage high standards of conduct and work performance. We welcome applications from talented people from all cultures, countries, races, genders, sexual orientations, disabilities, beliefs and generations and are committed to providing a working environment free from harassment, discrimination and retaliation.
Visit Inside Deutsche Bank to discover more about the culture of Deutsche Bank including Diversity, Equity & Inclusion, Leadership, Learning, Future of Work and more besides.