Relationship Director, Large Corporates (Midlands)
- GBP90000 - GBP120000 per annum
- Birmingham, England, United Kingdom Birmingham England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- Selby Jennings Investment Banking
- 13 Jul 18 2018-07-13
Global Corporate Bank looking for a Relationship Director looking for an experienced coverage banker/portfolio manager for their growing corporates team. The role will be based out of their Birmingham office and be focused around the Midlands area and as far as North Wales.
Responsibilities for Senior Relationship Director - Large UK Corporates:
- Actively marketing the bank to the relevant client based as outlined from time to time in the risk appetite statement for Wholesale Banking.
- Identify opportunities an set up credit limits on a cradle to grave principle with the correct approval authority within the bank
- Monitor and manager credit exposure against deterioration issue (market and client specific elements);
- Complete and support the dedicated documentation team through the documentation progress.
- Find relevant information where available from clients and third party information providers to supply to the credit analysts.
- Supporting the Head of Wholesale Banking when required.
- Provide feedback to all relevant parties who are involved in the credit process together with the credit analyst.
Requirements for Relationship Director - Large UK Corporates:
- At least 7+ years Corporate Banking Experience.
- Relationships built with Large UK Corporate and Industries
- Experience working on transactions from origination to execution
- Positive attitude and ability to be flexible within the context of a small set up.
- Good communication and credit documentation skills and awareness of risk management concept and practices.
- Good planning, organising, and analytical ability.
- Be willing to be located in London.Please send a copy of your CV
- Willing to be based in Birmingham/surrounding area.