DWP. Digital with Purpose. Senior Interaction Designers: up to £59,589 per annum, 27% pension and flexible working
- Do you have a real depth and breadth of knowledge and experience in interaction design?
- Do you want to use your skills and knowledge to design public services that are simpler, faster and easier for millions of people to use?
- Do you want to collaborative with a supportive community of interaction designer, content design and user research experts?
- Do you want to join a community that invests in your skills, career and personal development?
- Can you work at different levels, from mapping out whole user journeys to prototyping individual interactions?
- Do you believe in the power of Interaction Design for public good, and that the time is now for IX to transform government services?
YES? Then click APPLY NOW and join us as a Senior Interaction Designer.
DWP. Digital with Purpose.
DWP is the largest government department. We provide services and support to over 22 million people, help people find work, and make payments worth over £195bn every year.
We're driven by an extraordinary purpose. In DWP Digital we're transforming the products and services we deliver to make them work better for the people who need them.
Our pension offer is amazing.
You'll get 27.9% contributions from your employer - for a starting salary of £50,000 that would be nearly £14,000 a year contributed by DWP to your pension pot.
We also want to ensure our people have a really good work/life balance.
You'll enjoy the benefits of flexible working, hybrid home/office working, and flexi time which means you can manage how and when you work, and also take extra days off.
Details. Wages. Perks
You'll join our team at our digital hub in Blackpool.
In return for your skills we offer competitive salary for this role is up to £59,589 per annum, a brilliant civil service pension of 27.9% and a generous leave package starting at 26 days,
We also have a broad benefits package built around your work-life balance which includes:
- Flexible working, flexi hours and flexi days off
- Hybrid working: some time in a hub with the team, some time at home
- Family-friendly policies
- Time off volunteering and charitable giving
- Bring your authentic self to work with 'I Can Be Me in DWP'
- Discounts and savings on shopping, fun days out and more
- Interest-free loans to buy a bike or a season ticket, so it's even easier for you to get to work and start making a difference
- Sports and social activities
- Working in an award-winning environment and culture
- Professional development, coaching, mentoring and career progression opportunities.
CLICK APPLY for further information and to start an application on Civil Service Jobs.