CIB - Digital Platform Services - Operations Transformation ED
JP Morgan is currently embarking on a large program of works to transform and modernize our real estate infrastructure by executing on a number of strategic initiatives aimed at improving our utilization efficiency, whilst providing a world leading workspace for our employees. As we embark on this journey, we're currently assembling a program team and a group of partners to deliver on the strategic goals of the firm globally.
The Real Estate Transformation Project Manager
is aligned to the CIB Operations Transformation team and the role will facilitate and lead in the creation of infrastructure strategies, program and project solutions across our Technology and Real Estate infrastructure, and through business stakeholder engagement across Digital & Platform Services. This role will focus on partnering with Real Estate and business CFOs to guide investments in new high performance work spaces, and helping teams globally to rethink collaboration, flexible work environments, and efficient utilization of our real estate assets to improve operating results. The position will deliver on the firm's biggest infrastructure and workforce strategy priorities with a high level of visibility. As such, the right candidate will develop a deep expertise in a variety of infrastructure functions, and hone problem solving, solution creation, program delivery, communications and thought leadership. Key Responsibilities:
Candidates must be able to demonstrate:
- Key focus on driving strategic infrastructure programs for the firms London based organizations
- Deployment interlocks between High Performance Workstation roll-outs, VDI, and intra-building personnel moves
- Managing through building portfolio changes and transitions
- Lead roll out of Area X spaces across Digital & Platform services inclusive of governance, metrics, and branding
- Lead working groups, assigning deliverables, and tracking through to completion across Corporate Infrastructure and LOB aligned teams
- Creating detailed building change management plans across project teams to share with stakeholders
- Engagements with stakeholders to manage through transformation transitions and create new governance processes where needed
- Hands on management with project working groups:
- Creating and maintaining detailed plans with dates and deliverables
- Escalating project risks
- Strongly and clearly communicate project progress and overall status reporting.
- Proactively define and offer solutions to issues
- Managing timeline, scope and milestone delivery
- Prioritizing issues, analysis, and solution creation
- Define and implement new process to drive execution
- Working collaboratively with team members across line of business and cross functional teams.
- Point of escalation for questions and issues from the working group
- Create concise high quality reports, presentations/ power point deck, communication materials for senior management - Articulate key messages in high quality visual PowerPoint presentations
- Provide regular status reports and MIS to program stakeholders
- Chair updates to the Executive Steerco, European Management Team, and other Senior Sponsors
- Diverse problem solving experience, such as with a top management consulting firm or in other PMO, process re-engineering areas within technology environments across financial services sectors
- "Own" overall project success, direct strategic thinking and approach, quickly identify most critical aspects of problem and appropriate solutions within the applicable constraints
- Strong interpersonal skills to interact with senior executives, team members and peers; build relationships, and obtain required information from partners at all levels; assessing needs, understanding requirements and syndicate solutions.
- Ability to influence stakeholders to take action / facilitate buy-in of recommendations
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A track record demonstrating a high level of personal initiative, setting and achieving challenging goals, and demonstrating skills to create, structure new initiatives and deliver on the agenda
- Excellent multitasking and prioritizing skills: ability to handle multiple mid to large project assignments simultaneously and function in a fast-paced environment with shifting priorities and tight deadlines
- An outstanding ability to analyse problems, apply quantitative analytical approaches, communicate effectively and confidently (both oral and written), work well in cross-functional teams
- Ability to think creatively and have flexibility; ability to work independently; highly motivated, self-starter; Positive, pro-active, can-do attitude and strong control mind-set
- Produce project materials that are on target, on time and of the highest quality standards
About J.P. Morgan's Corporate & Investment Bank:
- Bachelor's degree with experience in strategy, process consulting and PMO areas
- Minimum of 15 years' experience of Project Execution with proven track record supporting strategic business initiatives, process improvement initiatives, or transformation
- Experience with application development or architecture or infrastructure (in strategy process consulting, PMO, project manager, capacity)
- Excellent and efficient MS Excel and PowerPoint tools (absolutely required)
- Exposure to technical arena and understanding of system development, process improvement and infrastructure
- Excellent written communication - able to synthesize data, and simply articulate a message.
J.P. Morgan's Corporate & Investment Bank is a global leader across banking, markets and investor services. The world's most important corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. With $18 trillion of assets under custody and $393 billion in deposits, the Corporate & Investment Bank provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk and extends liquidity in markets around the world. Further information about J.P. Morgan is available at www.jpmorgan.com .
"JPMorgan Chase & Co. offers an exceptional benefits program and a highly competitive compensation package. JPMorgan Chase & Co. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a member of the UK Government's Disability Confident Scheme."