Test Analyst, Wholesale Payments, Cross Product Change Services Team
J.P. Morgan's Corporate & Investment Bank (CIB) is a global leader across banking, markets and investor services. The world's most important corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. With $23.5 trillion of assets under custody and ranked #1 for Global Investment Banking fees, the Corporate & Investment Bank provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk and extends liquidity in markets around the world. Department Description
The Cross Product Change Services Team within Corporate and Investment Bank, Digital Platform Services provides change services such as Business Analysis, Data Analytics, Process Assessment and re-engineering, Automation, Testing and Implementation support, Project management and delivery to the Wholesale Payments, Markets, Securities Services businesses and cross business functions like Network Management, Client Tax and KYC. Role Description
Provision of Testing Analysis for the Wholesale Payments LOB; in a cross business, cross functional project based environment. Flexibility to provide Testing experience on other LOB's and support transformational Global initiatives within Cross Product Change Services. Responsibilities
Functional and Technical Expertise
- Review of Demo Goals leading to written Test Cases
- Production of Test Messages which support the underlying test case
- Documentation and execution of UAT test scenarios - identify specific scenarios and write test scripts
- Utilisation of test automation tools, to enable the efficient and timely E2E test execution, therefore previous experience of automated testing is required..
- Defect Monitoring and Reporting
Problem Solving and Analysis
- Relevant testing experience within the Financial Services industry supporting multiple LOB's delivering in a highly complex, pressurised and high volume environment.
- Experience in Agile project delivery methodology and skilled to learn and work with evolving methodologies
- Relevant experience in testing processes in order to define requirements, document user stories and test scripts through to test execution.
- Ability to work with the minimum of supervision on day-to-day activities
- Strong organizational skills - ability to dynamically manage and oversee critical testing tasks accurately and to tight deadlines
- Functional knowledge of Wholesale Payments utilising SWIFT, BACS and Real-Time Payments
- Working knowledge of direct testing with Clearing Houses and Central Banks would be an advantage
- Experienced in using Business Driven Development / Test Driven Development test methodology or test case automation.
- Experienced in using of Cucumber / Gherkin /Team City or similar tool is required.
- Experience of problem solving, ability to scope and provide structure to complex issues and provide insightful and timely remediation.
- Superior attention to detail so that documentational / reporting errors can be prevented.
- Ability to identify areas of opportunity for process improvement and build out recommendation to proceed
- Advanced numeracy and Microsoft skills
Working Style and Influence
- Strong communication skills with the ability to provide clear and succinct verbal updates on their work to team members, colleagues, senior leads, executives and clients.
- Ability to liaise effectively between lines of business with empathy and understanding to achieve the common and strategic goal as a team
- Ability to use effective systemic data driven reporting to support program reporting
- Actively contributes to program updates, Pod and team meetings
- Ability to handle multiple projects and project colleagues in order to meet stakeholder expectations
- Ability to build and nurture effective and lasting relationships with colleagues, team members and stakeholders across multiple business lines and global locations
- Ability to work collaboratively and with effective influencing skills to achieve positive outcomes
- Ability to understand own role and those of other team members and recognise at times the need for flexibility within roles to achieve the project and organisational objectives
- Able to work comfortably and confidently under pressure to achieve target deadlines
- Ability to work on a hands on basis and not limit oneself to only tracking and reporting milestones
- Confident to raise concerns with leadership team and support resolution
- Batchelor degree (with relevant experience) preferred
- Project / Agile methodology Qualification - preferred
- Worked in CIB business function, Global Markets, Middle Office, Wholesale Payments or Sec Services
- Testing experience required
- Agile methodology skills required
- Test Automation skills required