Senior Treasury Analyst
- £40k-£45k + study support
- Brentwood, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- BSM Group
- 11 Oct 18
This is a unique opportunity to join one of the largest and most diverse FTSE 100 firms in the UK.
This position will provide you with a fantastic platform to carve out a successful treasury career and add some serious value from day one in a front office FX dealing execution role.
Ideally, the ideal candidate will be degree educated with 2-3 years of treasury front office experience and has dealt FX. A solid understanding is also required of swaps, hedges and spots).
Someone looking to take the next big step and advance their career will also be attracted to their study support scheme, where you can choose to join the ACT or other financial qualifications.
Based in Essex, this position will require some travel to London (once a week or so) as your responsibilities will include building long lasting and meaningful relationships with counterparties such as banks, investors and other external stakeholders.
Being a global firm, they boast impressive infrastructure, internal mobility and of course fantastic support and leadership which has been integrated throughout the business. As well as the support and platform to really make this role your own, you will also be a part of change programmes and projects throughout treasury finance and the wider firm.
What you will be doing:
- Manage the Group’s daily liquidity, including group cash pool funding, execution of funding and Treasury deposit requests from the business
- Manage daily funding or investments in compliance with Group Treasury Policies and banking funding arrangements (e.g. deposits, revolving credit facility, money market lines)
- Execute subsidiaries’ fund transfers and foreign exchange transactions (e.g. spot trades, hedges, swaps, NDFs)
- Maintaining relationships, as appropriate, with the dealing desk of banks, dealers, brokers, internal counterparts and other market participants Work closely with Back Office to ensure effective and efficient end to end execution and be responsible for maintaining dealing procedures
- Support Back Office in cash repatriation and cash centralisation effort, as well as other ad hoc projects
- Compile and distribute Front Office reports (daily, weekly, monthly)
- Monitoring the credit and liquidity exposures to banking partners
- Monitoring, reporting and analysis on FX and liquidity exposures and participate on improvement of interest and FX risk management
- Good knowledge of Bloomberg, and experience of using a TMS (Avantgard Integrity TMS desirable) as well as proficient in use of 360T, internet banking platforms, Misys.
- Understanding of cash management techniques including multi-currency notional pooling
- Broader understanding of financial markets, derivatives trading and their use for hedging purposed and implications on company’s P&L and balance sheet
- Organizational and communication skills showing confidence in dealing with various of external and internal stakeholders
- Strong Excel & statistical analysis skillset.
For any more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org