Analyst developers at FNZ are all-rounders
who analyse required system changes, design databases, write complex financial business logic and create slick web applications
. They also work closely with analyst testers and other members of the project team to produce world class software.
Our teams primarily focus on developing real-time transaction processing systems and web applications, delivered through .NET, C# and other technologies.
As part of our talented Software Development function, you will be involved in Development:
- Interpret complex financial business requirements and translate into high-transactional, high-availability, secure and working systems.
- Design and build the highly intuitive user interface and interactive financial tools required by financial advisers and investors.
- Work closely with our business analysts to design and implement new functionality for our major institutional customers around the world.
- Collaborate with other developers to make sure that the solutions developed are robust and in-line with the requirements.
- Support new functionality during testing and in production.
- Ensure code is designed and built in a reusable manner.
Design / Quality:
- Ensure the solution is well defined and fit-for-purpose. It must meet the requirements and work end-to-end. This will require a solid understanding of the underlying business processes involved in and surrounding the change.
Collaboration / Communication:
- Write automated unit tests for any newly created code; and
- Perform manual unit testing to ensure any changes made to the system are of a high standard and the system hasn't regressed.
Successful candidates should have:
- Collaborate with other developers to share knowledge, best practices, useful technology, and opportunities for cross-project system design / solutions.
- Bachelor's degree or higher
- Experience with one or more of the following Microsoft development products (including C#/VB.NET, ASP.NET, MVC and SQL Server), jQuery, Java, CSS. or a willingness to learn new technologies.
- Confident, and able to take initiative in a delivery-focused environment.
- Independent, self-directing working style.
- Ability to learn quickly in a dynamic fast-paced industry.
- Enjoy working as part of a high performance team.
- Hard-working, innovative and takes pride in their work.
- Passionate about creating innovative solutions for customers.
Why should you join the FNZ Journey?
- Experience with web development.
- Familiarity with financial products and markets.
- Understanding of web services.
- Familiar with code analysis or automated testing tools.
- Be part of a highly successful, rapidly growing, global business that is leading the delivery of financial services via cloud computing and partners with some of the world's largest companies;
- Remuneration and career advancement is based on individual contribution and business impact rather than tenure or seniority;
- We provide significant financial rewards for high performing individuals; and
- We provide global career opportunities for our best employees at any of our offices in the UK, Czech Republic, Australia, New Zealand or China.