Associate Personal Banker - Mobile Bank
- Bristol, England, United Kingdom Bristol England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- 19 Sep 18 2018-09-19
See job description for details
Join us as a Associate Personal Banker - Mobile Bank in Bristol
- We're looking for someone who's passionate about bringing a seamless banking experience to our customers, wherever they may be
- You'll play a key role in supporting our Mobile Bank team, delivering banking services to our customers
- In addition to around 100 hours of high quality training, we'll support you to achieve a Professional Banker Certificate and your Driver Certificate of Professional Competence (CPC)
- We'll start you on a competitive and flexible reward package of £18,956, pro rata for hours worked
What you'll do
You'll become a trusted figure in your communities as you form relationships with our customers in various locations and help them with their everyday banking needs and enquiries, such as processing bill payments, cash withdrawals and balance enquiries.
You'll be driving the Mobile Bank vehicle on a regular basis, and providing cover when the principal driver (CSM, Mobile Bank) is out of the business.
You'll also be:
- Delivering service excellence by proactively identifying the individual needs of your customers and delivering them with a consistent and dependable approach
- Keeping up to date with key changes to products and services
- Keeping abreast of changes to vehicle and driver legislation
- Ensuring the safe operation of the Mobile Bank vehicle, ensuring it complies with all health and safety regulations and remains roadworthy at all times
The skills you'll need
You'll need to be over 21 to drive one of our Mobile Branch vehicles and hold a valid driving license with existing category C1, which ideally you'll already have. If you don't have this license requirement, we'll provide comprehensive training and cover the cost of gaining the appropriate license.
We'll also support you in achieving your Driver Certificate of Professional Competence (CPC) as this is a key requirement of the role.
We'll also be looking for you to demonstrate:
- A passion for excelling in customer service and building strong relationships
- Strong attention to detail and a desire to improve standards for our customers
- The ability to work under pressure
- An ambitious approach to your work, with great communication skills and an enthusiasm for learning
- To gain a good understanding and adherence to process guidance and risk procedures
What else you'll need to know
We're here for our customers, whatever the time of day or night, so you'll need to be flexible in working a rotating shift pattern. You'll typically be working during branch opening hours (Monday to Sunday, 08:00 - 20:00) and your actual working hours will be discussed at your interview.
You'll enjoy a comprehensive structured training programme and on-going coaching and support to enhance your development and open up progression opportunities. When you're ready, we'll help take your career to the next level.
How we'll reward you
You'll start on a competitive reward package of £18,956 pa. (pro rata for hours worked), your package includes the chance to join our retirement saving plan, and to choose whatever protection, healthcare or lifestyle extras you want from RBSelect, our fully flexible reward programme.
You will have a generous holiday entitlement of 33 days. (pro rata for hours worked) - you may be required to work Bank Holidays.
Visit our reward and benefits page for more information on the benefit packages we offer.
At NatWest, we want everyone to feel welcome, regardless of your background or needs. If you need adjustments making to your working environment, we'll do everything we can to support you. As part of this commitment, we offer flexible working options for some of our roles, find out more here .
As a Financial Services organisation we comply with and support the requirements set by our Regulator, the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA), which are designed to protect our customers. This role falls under Conduct Rules of the Individual Accountability Regime (IAR) and is subject to pre-employment screening. This means if your application is successful, you'll need to satisfy some important background checks before you can start working with us. These will include a full credit check, a criminal record check, residency and right to work checks.