- GBP350 - GBP425 per day +
- Bristol, England, United Kingdom
- Contract, Full time
- 09 Nov 18
A leading bank in Bristol urgently requires a Business Analyst on a long term 6-month rolling contract paying £350-425 per day. A background in problem analysis and running data queries is required.
A leading bank in Bristol urgently requires a Business Analyst on a long term 6-month rolling contract paying £350-425 per day.
The successful Business Analyst will meet the following requirements:
- Ability to run data queries and extract data
- Problem analysis
- Involved with the analysis of risk models
- Providing support and running test plans
- Any understanding of credit decisioning or credit bureaus is a distinct advantage
- Financial Services experience is preferred
- Excellent communication skills
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a high-profile programme and gain a long-term position in the firm which could lead to multiple roles over the course of the programme. If you are interested, please apply immediately with an updated CV to Eoghan Reidy.
To find out more about Orgtel please visit www.orgtel.com
Orgtel, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales