Remote Opportunities Available Are you passionate about coding and developing world-class products that are used every day by people across the globe? Do you want to work within a rapidly growing business which offers an incredible range of opportunities to develop your career? Do you want to be part of a team that creates value for our customers, their clients and our business?
FNZ is currently looking for multiple developers with opportunities across the UK remotely.
Developers at FNZ are all-rounders who analyse required system changes, design databases, write complex financial business logic and create slick web applications. They also work closely with analyst testers and other members of the project team to produce world class software.
Our technology stack is built across Microsoft, so you’ll be using C#, .NET, jQuery and many more technologies on a daily basis, however we’re also passionate about exploring the newest technologies and incorporating them into our development.
What about you?
- Experience with one pr more Microsoft development products (including C#/VB.NET, ASP.NET, MVC and SQL Server), jQuery, Java, CSS.
- A confident developer who is able to take initiative in a delivery-focused environment
- Independent with a self-directing work style
- Enjoy working in a dynamic, fast-paced environment as part of a high-performance team
- Passionate about creating innovative solutions for customers.
- Experience with web development and an understanding of web services
What can FNZ offer you?
- Be part of a highly successful, rapidly growing, global business that is leading the delivery of financial services via cloud computing and partners with some of the world’s largest companies.
- Remuneration and career advancement is based on individual contribution and business impact rather than tenure or seniority.
- We provide global career opportunities for our best employees at any of our offices in the UK, Czech Republic, Australia, New Zealand or China.
If this sounds like you then please apply!
At FNZ, we recognise that diversity, inclusion and accessibility are important factors for our success. We embrace the unique perspective and capabilities of our current and future employees, which will help us continue to drive innovation and achieve our business goals. Recruitment decisions at FNZ are made in a non-discriminatory manner where all employees are valued and respected. In particular, we want to ensure accessibility needs are well supported thus, ensuring our recruitment process is fair and equitable for all applicants.