- Bristol City Centre
- Jul 21, 2021
Credit Controller required to join one of Bristol's best known companies, requiring only 2 days travel to their City Centre offices!
A fantastic opportunity for a credit controller to join a fantastic, widely renowned Bristol City Centre based employer on a Permanent basis has emerged.
This opportunity not only offers the chance for a "foot in the door" within a large and successful finance team, but also offers working from home for 3 days per week, with only 2 days travel to the city centre offices required.
This role provides support to the firm in management accounting, billing, credit control, purchase and payments management and budgeting, and your roles and responsibilities will entail:
- Handling all Credit Control post
- Managing personal and team email inboxes
- Copying bills and supporting documents
- Dealing with incoming calls and subsequent queries where appropriate
- Producing and dealing with the daily bill reminder notifications (VAT letters)
- Updating client contact information
- Completing new vendor forms
- Completing billing summaries
- Dealing with purchase order numbers for various clients
- Completing cash summaries
If you are able to work at pace and have an assertive, friendly telephone manner along with a solid administrative background encompassing a high competency of MS Excel, we are keen to hear from you!
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative. BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.