- Apr 22, 2021
- £20k - £40k
Morgan McKinley are recruiting for a Data Analyst on a permanent basis for a company based in the centre of Bristol - quick interview process
This is a permanent role working for one of the fastest growing business in Bristol, they are looking to hire a Data Analyst to join their established team.
The role is critical hire and my client is looking to fill this role quickly, it would be advantageous if you are avalaible or on a short notice but my client will consider candidates who are on a 1 mth notice as well.
- Running and development of the Home Delivery Processes for UK and USA
- Pursue improvements that can be made to better display the company's value to external partners
- Implementing procedures and internal controls
- Communicating clearly and effectively with the Finance, Customer Service and field staff
- As a member of a small business all are expected to support the smooth running of the business
- responding to calls, emails and taking on general ad hoc duties.
Candidates with strong data manipulation skills (including Access Development. XML, Excel & SQL)
can be central to the Group's ambitions to build on its extensive data set to (i) improve service and
KPIs and (ii) to develop a data analytics capability that can potentially be offered to customers and
- Proficient Excel skills
- Access Development
- SQL Querying skills
- An eye for detail and accuracy
Please call for more details 07951831705
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative. BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.