Finance Business Partner
I am proud of working with one of the most pioneering businesses in the digital spectrum in Bristol, who due their growth plans are looking for an experienced Finance Business Partner
Finance Business Partner - Bristol (or Cardiff)
I am proud of working with one of the most pioneering businesses in the digital spectrum in Bristol, who due their growth plans are looking for an experienced Finance Business Partner.
In this amazing opportunity you will have a pivotal role in the finance team and your responsibilities include budgeting and forecasting, reviewing and establishing new KPI's that will help to provide management insight, conduct investment appraisals, while supporting on the implementation of new finance systems. This role reports directly to the Group Financial Controller, whereas it is expected that you will liaise closely with the CFO, auditors and senior professionals from finance and other domains, such as technology and production.
To be considered for this role you will;
- Be a Qualified Accountant (ACCA, ACA, CIMA)
- Have significant exposure in a fast-paced and dynamic environment, ideally in the technology sector
- Be commercially astute
- Have excellent analytical, technical and organisational skilli9s, whereas managing multiple priorities and meet tight deadlines
- Be confident to work as part of a team as well as on your own initiative
- Be able to influence key stakeholders
If you are up for a new opportunity where you can leave your mark, enjoy facing new challenges and aim to grow your carrer, then this is the role for you. Please get in touch on 0117 944 0601 or send me your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative. BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.