Finance Business Partner
- Bristol City Centre
- Jul 20, 2021
An opportunity within a Bristol based Professional Services sector firm for a dynamic ACCA/ CIMA/ ACA Qualified Accountant
A fantastic and rare opportunity has arisen in one of Bristol's most desirable companies, situated in the city centre with excellent railway links for a Qualified Accountant to take on the challenge of Finance Business Partner.
As Finance Business Partner your prime responsibility will be to deliver real time support to the various teams within the organisation with key business goals in mind, and present information to non finance stakeholders in a jargon free manner.
Your duties include but are not limited to:
- Business Planning including budgets and forecasts.
- Monthly management accounts with accompanying commentary, insights and analysis.
- Identify and present insightful and actionable management information to lead to improved understanding and better decision making.
- Quarterly financial reviews with Heads of Sector to drive awareness and understanding and help them meet strategic growth and profitability targets.
- Pricing advice and support for pitches, tenders, and contractual agreements.
- Involvement throughout the matter lifecycle from planning and pricing, delivery to post matter financial reviews with recommendations.
Don't miss out on your chance to apply for this fantastic opportunity which also offers fantastic public transport access and will be offering a 3/2 hybrid working model going forward.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative. BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.