Financial Reporting Accountant, 6 Month Rolling Contract
- Up to GBP400 per day
- Bristol, England, United Kingdom Bristol England GB
- Contract, Full time
- Morgan McKinley
- 12 Apr 18 2018-04-12
Financial Accountant, 6 Month Rolling Contract, Bristol
My client, a bank based in Bristol are recruiting for a Financial Reporting Accountant to join their insuance team on a 6 month rolling contract basis. The successful candidate will be responsible but nt limited to the below;
- The ideal candidate should be able to show previous finance reporting, and Life Insurance accounting experience. Experience supporting major change projects, acquisitions and the setup of new finance reporting processes would be advantageous.
- Understanding and mapping of financial processes, risks and controls.
- Developing a Cash nominals Reconciliation process.
- Understanding Liquidity Reporting processes.
- Contributing to the design and build of finance controls, journals and processes.
- Designing and embedding ledger changes.
- Working with other significant change projects to deliver joined up solutions.
The successful candidate must also possess the below in order to be considered for the role;
- Life Finance Reporting Experience.
- Transaction accounting Experience
- Strong analytical / analysis capabilities.
- Liquidity Reporting.
- Development of reconciliations experience.
If you feel that you have the above skills and experience then please apply below and I will be in touch with you regarding your application.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.