Head of Finance
- Bristol, England, United Kingdom Bristol England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- Hamlyn Williams
- 17 Apr 18 2018-04-17
Hamlyn Williams are currently looking for a highly motivated, experienced and professional Head of Finance. You'll be joining a recognised and established charity and work alongside the Director of Finance and other Board Directors and Senior Managers. You'll be the focal point of contact in the finance department, and review ad hoc projects, influence commercial plans and decisions for the organization
- Lead and review the five-year financial plan which supports the strategic aims.
- Review and monitor all consolidated monthly and annual accounts.
- Manage the finance function and ensure all financial controls and obligations are attended to.
- Work closely with the Director of Finance contributing fully to any ad hoc projects and strategic business as well as business as usual
- Qualified accountant with a wealth of experience in a financial leadership (ACA,ACCA,CIMA,CIPFA)
- Detail orientated and always looking for improvements in all areas of the function.
- Proven people manager
- Excellent team player
- Able to create and maintain relationships with financial and non-financial managers alike
In Return You'll Get...
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays (increasing to 30 days after 5 years’ service)
- Contributory pension scheme (conditions apply)
- Life assurance
- Cycle to work scheme
- Childcare voucher scheme