Java Contract - Lead Java Developers Required in Bristol
- GBP400 - GBP475 per day
- Bristol, England, United Kingdom
- Contract, Full time
- iKas International Ltd
- 12 Sep 17 2017-09-12
Java Software Engineers / Architects required for long running contract within Banking in Central Bristol Lots of Greenfield Digital Projects to get involved in within a newly formed team of Bristol best software engineering talent. Java 8 and Microservices experience is preferrential but not essential
A leading Banking organisation is seeking to hire experienced and lead level Java contractors to join a growing digital team in the Bristol city centre. The offices are brand new and have the feel of a digital agency / tech startup with some really cutting edge, high tech features.
The successful candidate will work on greenfield projects and will collaborate with some of the SWs leading technologists to deliver state of the art digital banking solutions.
You will be working with:
- Agile, TDD
- Core Java, Java 8 especially, EJB, JMS, Web Services, Concurrency and Multithreading
- Experience with SOA and Microservices in a Single Page Application (SPA) architecture
- Software Design / Architecture experience
- Desirable Exposure to: Jira, Stash, Git, TeamCity, Confluence
- Desirable Exposure to: Devops principles
- Experience working on digital banking projects (Web, Mobile, Ipad, etc) - Nice to have
If you are local to the Bristol area or are considering a move to beautiful Bristol from London of further a field please send over your CV and I will give you call to discuss the role in more detail.
You must submit your CV via this advert or to email@example.com to be considered for this opportunity.
Please dont hesitate to get your CV submitted
iKas International Ltd is providing recruitment services for this role.
"Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only."