- Jun 15, 2022
- £75k - £80k
Are you a Senior People Partner looking for a challenge? Have you worked in a global organisation and do you enjoy stakeholder engagement? Call me to apply or send me your CV. People and Culture Business Partner - Bristol based -- Hybrid working Salary between £65,000 - £85,000 (depending on experience) plus a generous bonus and excellent benefits
Working closely with the Head of P&C, the role will be responsible for managing, cascading and monitoring all Global processes e.g. Year - end processes, talent management as well as succession planning. The role holder will be the ambassador of the Company values and will play a key role in the implementation of the People and Culture mission and strategy.
- Partnering with employees and People Leaders to implement a People and Culture agenda that is fully aligned to company's strategic goals and long term business plan
- Attending stakeholder team meetings and builds rapport with their key stakeholders to influence and support
- Briefing, facilitating and managing all People and Culture processes which are linked to performance management (e.g. EOY review, including Data validation), talent & succession planning as well as learning & development. Ensure that all processes are cascaded, communicated and executed appropriately and on time
- Ensuring implementation of and compliance with global policies, processes and governance standards across all people processes with appropriate and agreed (by CoEs) configuration to local business needs and best practice in implementation of the workforce plan.
- Improving the People and Culture area effectiveness and efficiency due to best practice sharing and regular communication
- Managing IME moves and International transfers
- Reward: engage with Reward COE to ensure roles are benchmarked, and reward proposals are informed and aligned with company policy. Discuss proposals with hiring managers to arrive at agreed package changes / offers and within budget
- Coaches and advises People Leaders on the best approach for salary increases and promotions in their teams (in budget)
- Recruitment: liaise with the Resourcing Team and partner with People Leaders in defining requirements, agreeing with the Resourcing Team the best approach, briefing Search agencies/Resourcing Team, participate in selection process as required (interviews/assessments etc). Participate in candidate assessment and offer decisions.
- Drive the People and Culture Transformation agenda for the area of responsibility
- Providing guidance to the business on workforce planning to achieve operating model and cost initiatives.
- Work closely with People Leaders to prepare annual budgets (i.e.: training budget)
- Works closely with the People and Culture Advisors and People and Culture Ops Team to ensure processes and policies are always up to date and followed accordingly
- Strong proven Senior BP stakeholder management and business partnering skills
- Used to working with senior stakeholders - Exec level and -1 of a global organisation
- Worked on and supported large scale complex transformation programmes - including multiple countries, TUPE, outsourcing, fundamentally changing ways of working etc not just moving to new org charts
- Experience of working in a matrix environment
- Experience of working in a complex environment where the whole organisation is going through change including HR all at the same time
- Resilient, capable of challenging, willing to challenge behaviours and give feedback as well as be part of the business and the solutions
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative. BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.