Security & Cyber Risk Analyst (Bristol)
Join us as Security & Cyber Risk Analyst
What you'll do
- You'll be working for our prestigious Coutts and Adam & Company Private Banking brands, offering you exposure to a wide range of security disciplines to protect our high net worth clients.
- We'll look to you to provide IT Security and cyber-risk Subject Matter Expertise (SME) as a first line support function. The role helps prevent internal and external fraud and regulatory censure.
- You'll support the bank's position on web and cyber security working with technology and business owners to ensure that all client channels meet bank security requirements.
You'll provide IT Security Subject Matter Expertise (SME) with a focus on web and cyber security and ensure that Private Banking (PB) clients and web assets are protected against cyber attacks. You will be a key stakeholder in the analysis of the IT threat landscape for Private Banking and support the definition of effective countermeasures. You will ensure that appropriate security is designed into IT applications and that application role design supports the business requirements and meets Information Security principles.
In this role you'll:
The skills you'll need
- Support both PB IT and business projects ensuring that IT security requirements are met through close liaison with project stakeholders and change functions.
- Provide subject matter expert guidance on access control to PB IT and the business as a key contact within the IT Security & Risk team through all channels
- Analyse the IT threat landscape and residual risk and help define effective countermeasures
- Support Web Security scanning, asset monitoring and vulnerability remediation for PB internet exposed assets and manage key relationships with the PB Digital and RBS Web Security teams
- Identify potential security issues and identify effective solutions
- Provide security advice and guidance to PB and PB Services at all organisational levels across a broad range of IT security and information security topics.
- Coordinate and support both PB IT and the business in the development and implementation of access roles / models in accordance with the principle of least privilege and segregation of duties.
To succeed in this role, it's essential that you have strong IT Security knowledge in relation to IT applications, web applications, operating systems, databases, networks and architecture with a good understanding of the cyber threat landscape.
How we'll reward you
- Have 3+ years experience providing security consultancy to both business and IT stakeholder and have good stakeholder management skills. CISSP certification would be an advantage.
- Show good analytical skills being able to analyse complex systems and scenarios to identify IT and information security risks.
- Be an excellent communicator, able to communicate concepts in a user friendly manner across key interfaces
In return, we offer a competitive salary plus 20% cash and benefit funding programme that can be tailored to suit your individual needs. In addition, we provide a wide selection of exclusive lifestyle offers, development and learning programmes, services and support designed to help you manage and balance your work/life priorities.