A brand new role based South West of London, my client is looking to appoint a Senior Compliance Manager. A really broad role covering all aspects of Compliance, and would suit somebody coming from a Financial Services background. This new role offers flexible working opportunities.
My client is a leading Financial Services business based in South West London.
The Senior Compliance Manager will:
- Responsible for identifying, assessing, mitigating, managing and reporting on Compliance risks
- Manage the SMCR regime within the business.
- Lead Conduct Risk Program.
- Manage the day to day relationships with regulators.
- Provide support for the assessment, monitoring and quantification of Regulatory and Compliance risks.
- Develop, implement and maintain a comprehensive Compliance programme in terms of communication, training and monitoring.
- Provide oversight and guidance to the local compliance network of correspondence to ensure sharing of best practice and effective monitoring of compliance risks.
- Represent Compliance on relevant compliance, audit and risk committees and ExComs as required
- To lead, manage, develop and retain high quality compliance professionals
- Project support where required
The successful Senior Compliance Manager will have:
- Extensive working within the Compliance, Audit or Risk team in a regulated financial services business.
- Experience with global legal and regulatory frameworks.
- Ability to communicate effectively (both written and verbal) in English.
- Ability to meet or exceed deadline, prioritise, multi-task and maintain flexibility in a fast paced changing environment.
- Commercial acumen, gravitas and ability to influence with persuasive skills and a high level of personal integrity
- Critical thinking and good analytical skills
- Proven people management experience
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Ability to travel.
A competitive package combined with options for flexible working arrangements.