Cyber Forensics Analyst
- Camberly, England, United Kingdom Camberly England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- Bank of America Merrill Lynch
- 19 Mar 18 2018-03-19
Cyber Forensics Analyst
Corporate Title: Vice President
Line of Business: Global Information Security (GIS)
Here at our Camberley office an exciting opportunity as a Cyber Forensics Analyst is available for a talented individual to work in a dynamic growing control environment, within our Global Information Security (GIS) department.
Cyber Forensics (CF) are part of CSO and are an investigations team primarily concerned with determining root cause for a security event or incident to identify and mitigate or reduce risk to the Bank.
The successful candidate will preferably have a background in Forensics but candidates with highly technical backgrounds and those who have worked with Windows Linux who are able to demonstrate an interest in forensics may also be successful.
As a Cyber Forensics Analyst your main responsibilities will involve:
- Working with Legal and Compliance teams to address cyber forensics
- Investigating a variety of matters which are information security related
- Assisting in investigations for our existing stakeholders by forensically preserving and analysing digital evidence and presenting the findings
- Researching to keep knowledge on threats and methodologies up to date
- Analyse the system and ensure it is prepared for the threat of hackers and other threats
- Carry out deep dives on laptops when required
- Use good networking and communication skills to manage a large enterprise to enable the candidate to find the right person at the right time in the case of a threat or investigation
As a Cyber Forensics Analyst your skills and qualifications will ideally include:
- Bachelor's in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- EnCE (Encase Certified Examiner) or CFCE (The International Association of Computer Investigative - Specialist)
- Advanced Level Knowledge in Cyber Forensics
- Evaluate and initiate the processing of Cyber Forensic Investigations
- Can develop strategies to improve efficiency and consistency of service delivery
- Ability to write reports and statements in clear, unambiguous language
- Presentation of professional witness testimony at court, tribunal or disciplinary hearing
- Mobile Device Experience
- Memory Forensic Analysis Experience
- Mac Forensic Experience
- Programming skills primarily Python or Enscript
- Linux/Unix/Solaris experience
About Bank of America Merrill Lynch
Bank of America is one of the world's leading financial institutions, serving individual consumers, small- and middle-market businesses, large corporations and governments with a full range of financial and risk management products and services. Bank of America Merrill Lynch is the marketing name for the global banking and markets businesses.
The company has had a presence in EMEA since 1922. With offices in 23 countries on three continents, it offers an integrated and comprehensive set of products and services across Global Corporate and Investment Banking, Global Markets and Consumer Card, serving the needs of individual, corporate, institutional and government clients, combining the best of local knowledge and global expertise. Developing solutions for social and environmental challenges is at the core of Bank of America Merrill Lynch's responsibility platform. In more than 90 countries around the world, we partner with employees, clients and stakeholders to help make financial lives better.
If you're interested in this opportunity please send your details to us by applying online.
Good conduct and sound judgment is crucial to our long term success. It's important that all employees in the organisation understand the expected standards of conduct and how we manage conduct risk. Individual accountability and an ownership mindset are the cornerstones of our Code of Conduct and are at the heart of managing risk well.
We are an equal opportunities employer, and ensure that no applicant is subject to less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, marital status, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origins, age, sexual orientation, responsibilities for dependants, physical or mental disability. The Bank selects candidates for interview based on their skills, qualifications and experience.
As part of our standard hiring process to manage risk, please note background screening checks will be conducted on all hires before commencing employment.