A leading Investment Bank in Surrey is looking to hire a Technical Business Analyst to join their Information Security team which has a global presence.
A leading Investment Bank in Surrey is looking to hire a Technical Business Analyst to join their Information Security team which has a global presence. This role will work closely with Product Owners, developers and other Business Analysts to analyse the impact of InfoSec solutions being produced to the bank. The role involves not only producing not only clear BR’s, process/ data flow diagrams and user guides, but also facilitate workshops and analyse feedback for the solutions and translate that feedback into requirements for the development team.
- Information Security, Auditing, or Control Function background
- Experience working in Agile/Scrum methodology and a deep understanding of various phases of the Software Development Life Cycle.
- Skilled at creating user stories and acceptance criteria using iterative planning techniques.
- Experience defining high level solution design requirements.
- Sound knowledge of tools like TFS, JIRA, QC, Confluence, Jenkins
- Working experience in various technology environments/languages/platforms, such as Java, .NET, Python, R, or Hadoop, to name a few .
- Good understanding of REST APIs, BDD and TDD.
- Technical or data analytics background is useful (e.g. SQL queries, manipulation of data within Excel).