- Cambridge, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- PER, Private Equity Recruitment
- 15 Feb 18
Analyst with STEM Background, Deep Tech VC Fund, Cambridge, UK
Reference: 6234 /23S
Our client is a leading deep tech focussed venture capital fund based in Cambridge, UK. It is looking to add an Analyst with a computer science or related STEM background to the team. This is a rare opportunity to join a well reputed fund with a great culture and a strong team
We are working with one of the leading deep tech VC funds in the UK with an impressive portfolio. The fund is highly capitalised with a strong track record and a brilliant reputation in the market.
It is unique in looking for high potential juniors that could be future Partners in the fund and invests in talent to make this a reality. As an Analyst you will be given responsibility from day one in combination with the training required to develop into a top investor.
Given the space they invest in it is important that you have a rich understanding in hard tech or software. It is highly likely that you have a degree in Computer Science or a related field.
- You will work across the entire transaction process, from deal identification and sourcing, to portfolio management support
- You will support the team and portfolio companies with the strategy development, business planning, monitoring and fund-raising, and exit planning requirements
- You will also be involved with the identification and evaluation of new deal opportunities
- Representing the fund in the industry – attending conferences and networking with founders and other VC’s
- A background in Computer Science or a related STEM subject
- Highly commercial with relevant work experience and a passion for early stage businesses
- A high degree of energy, enthusiasm, and perseverance
- A natural networker with an entrepreneurial mindset
Recruiters Reference: 6234 /23S