Quant / Technical Writer required within Group Analytics at HSBC. Working within Wholesale Credit Risk / Traded Risk, the role will involve documentation for the Model Enhancement Programme.
- Expert understanding of the documentation of quantitative risk modelling methodologies and techniques
- Strong knowledge of the external environment - regulatory, political, competitors etc.
- Business analysis, requirements gathering and design techniques
- Strong Wholesale Credit/ Traded Risk technical documentation editing experience
- Strong stakeholder management/ interpersonal skills
- Strong team management
- Demonstrable ability to translate complex modelling techniques into high quality, coherent documentation
- Understanding of relevant regulatory requirements in respect to Wholesale Credit/ Traded Risk modelling
- Strong experience in a process orientated project environment; ability to work as part of a tightly focused project delivery team
- Strong record of delivery; ability to work under pressure in delivery of projects with tight deadlines
- Superior English language skills (verbal and written)
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills
- Familiarity with content authoring systems and controls an advantage