- Cambridge, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- PA Consulting
- 26 May 19
This is a fantastic opportunity for an entry level position within the cyber security industry, working as part of our expert team of eDiscovery and digital forensics consultants.
As an analyst you will be required to provide a highly responsive service to our eDiscovery clients and will be passionate about providing excellent customer service. You will be given the opportunity to hone your technical and consulting skills and learn from the highly experienced team around you. The successful candidate has the prospect of progressing within the team and building an outstanding career in the cyber industry.
Prior experience working in eDiscovery is desirable, but an assumed level of base knowledge from a relevant degree or prior training, and an enthusiastic attitude to learning and self-development are more essential for this role.
• Provide proactive and accurate end to end support on all eDiscovery projects.
• Effectively manage projects throughout the entire eDiscovery process as outlined in the EDRM.
• Support eDiscovery clients in the Relativity review platform and responding to their requests in a timely and accurate manner.
• Liaise between clients and Relativity platform provider to carry out client requests.
• Maintain excellent communication with clients to communicate the progress and any issues of all assignments.
• Provide high quality client deliverables, which offer value and insight for the client.
• Prepare all data provided from clients for upload into the review platform, including processing data using the NUIX processing tool.
• Undertake forensic collections of data, which may include attending client site, complete the necessary paperwork to maintain the records of the investigation.
• Conduct basic forensic analysis tasks including data recovery.
• To maintain and update established processes and procedures as requested.
• Support the sales and marketing team's efforts when requested, including assisting with business development of new eDiscovery services.
• Keep up to date on industry technology, legislation and techniques through research and networking.
• Network with members of local trade associations and other groups of interest within the industry.
• Excellent communication skills and confidence to work with fellow colleagues and clients at all levels.
• Ability to maintain a professional, discreet and confidential manner when working with clients.
• The ability to work well under pressure in demanding situations.
• Highly organised and able to manage multiple tasks on various projects.
• Good approach to problem solving and use of logical thinking to assess the best approach to a client's needs.
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
Skills and Experience
The following experience is desirable but not essential as full training will be provided to the successful candidate:
• Experience with eDiscovery and forensic tools such as EnCase, X-Ways, Nuix and Relativity.
• Knowledge of script languages such as Python and PowerShell.
We welcome international applications, but we are unable to offer sponsorship for work permits, so you will need to have the full right to live and work in the UK. Your application will be automatically rejected if you do not have these rights.
About PA Consulting Group
7Safe, a PA Group company, provides PA's clients with the very best information security and digital investigation services, as well as our accredited education programmes to help our clients develop their own information security capabilities.
Benefits package at PA:
- Private medical insurance
- Transport allowance
- 25 days annual leave with the opportunity to buy 5 additional days
- Company pension scheme
- Annual performance-based bonus
- Life and Income protection insurance
- Tax efficient benefits (cycle to work, give as you earn, childcare benefits)
- Voluntary benefits (Dental, critical illness, spouse/partner life assurance)
We believe that diversity makes us a stronger firm and look to employ people with different ideas, styles and skillsets. This diversity stimulates a rich, creative environment - one in which our people develop, and our clients enjoy enduring results. We're committed to recruiting, promoting and rewarding our people solely based on their ability to contribute to PA's goals, without regard to their sex, race, disability, religion, national origin, ethnicity, sexual orientation, age or marital status.
We welcome international applications, but we are unable to offer sponsorship for work permits, so you will need to have the full right to live and work in the UK. Unfortunately, your application will be automatically rejected if you do not have these rights.