You will play an integral part leading projects and consulting on Line 2, operational risk management and Business oversight.
A great opportunity to work for a financial services consultancy firm which provides solutios for business transformations. They pride themselves on doing the right thing, whilst keeping things simple with a collaborative team approach. If you are someone who values risk management and wants to develope yourself into a leader then please read on.
You will play an integral part leading projects and consulting on Line 2, operational risk management and Business oversight. Daily activities will include…
- Overseeing a projects and designated business units and communicating operational risk objectives by educating and embedding changing frameworks to stakeholders and clients involved.
- Leading development of Operational risk frameworks. Identify gaps and ways to improve processes.
- Providing robust management of risk, by working closely with the line 1 business teams, conducting risk identification, spotlight reviews, and assessment workshops.
- Delivering insights on second line reviews to senior stakeholders and delivering communication on how a strong risk culture is an integral part of the business.
- Maintaining strong relationships with clients, senior stakeholders and exco members and other areas of the business.
- Being aware and up to date of regulatory updates and changes and factoring this into your every day work. Understanding products, product changes, business processes and process changes.
As the ideal candidate you will have …
- Previous line 1 and line 2, operational risk experience operating within financial services.
- The ability to be think outside the box on how to improve the efficiency of the overall business.
- Strong relationship building skills.
- The confidence to challenge the status quo whilst educating complexed ideas in layman’s terms to keep all parties on side.
- Strong written and verbal skills
If this sounds like you or someone you know then please contact Molly Phillips with a copy of your most up to date CV and the reason why you would like to apply on email@example.com.