- Chelmsford, England, United Kingdom
- Contract, Full time
- Goodacre UK Ltd
- 07 Dec 17 2017-12-07
CASS-related projects - CMAR - CASS advisory (SME) - CASS training - Change Management - Fund admin - Big 4 background or similar preferred - 6 month contract
- Contract position for CASS SME within CASS oversight team: Initial 6 months, possible extension.
- Prepare the monthly Client Money and Asset Return (CMAR).
- Maintain the CASS Resolution Pack (CASS RP).
- Prepare documentation for the monthly CASSROC Committee including MI.
- Assist with delivering the CASS training programme.
- Advise business of interpretation and application of CASS requirements.
- Audit & Compliance facilitation.
- Conduct incident and breach reviews and ensure corrective action is taken to ensure processes and controls are CASS compliant.
- Perform thematic reviews and sampling across CASS-impacted products and business units including outsourced.
- Display insight, discretion and good judgment in making decisions and highlighting problems to management.
Skills and knowledge required:
- Core understanding of the Client Asset Sourcebook.
- Experience of managing change.
- CASS reconciliations.
- Collective investment scheme operations, including OEICs, ISAs, Unit Trusts and SIPPs.
- Working with, indentifying or cataloging controls and Risks.
- Excellent MI and report writing skills.
- Awareness and correct assessment of risk and exposure issues.
- Professional Consultancy/Advisory background preferred (e.g. ‘Big 4’ or similar)