- £32,548 - £36,613
- Cheltenham, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- University of Gloucestershire
- 12 Dec 17 2017-12-12
Flexible working opportunities + benefits+ up to 40 days holiday! Interviews will take place on the 19th Dec onward. An opportunity for a skilled application developer has arisen, that of the Senior System Developer (Student Records). This role reflects the focus on application development within the new service.
The University has a significant change agenda to continually enhance its student experience, as well as ensuring its systems provide support to the smooth and efficient running of the University.
You will be able to deliver a great user experience as well as being able to balance competing user demands and keeping maintenance activities to a minimum. You will find encouragement to innovate around application delivery, and will be working in an environment keen to explore the boundaries of what is possible.
The role provides an opportunity to work with a multi-skilled team, using Agile delivery methods. You will take a core of well-established systems and technologies and focus on the system and process integration.
You will be expected to keep pace with developments in the sector and spot opportunities for the University to extend its service to students.
You will have experience of developing Student systems such as Tribal (SITS), as well as a knowledge of and substantial experience in a range of application development methods. A track record in delivering application developments to time is important, as is experience of working with commercial software developers and providers
- Broad development expertise with Tribal (SITS:Vision and E:Vision)
- Successful implementation of technological solutions and service delivery
- Demonstrable knowledge of student record processes
- Proven experience in developing new processes and procedures
- Managing change effectively working collaboratively with key stakeholders