EMPOWERING YOUR CAREER
We are looking for a Delphi/C++ Developer
to join our team in Chertsey, England, United Kingdom
- Chertsey, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- FIS Global
We are looking for a senior Delphi and C++ developer to join our team working on the Prophet Professional product. They will be involved in the full software development lifecycle, from design through to implementation, testing, production, and maintenance. They will get involved with the use of new technologies, tools and methodologies.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
The Prophet Professional product is our actuarial model development environment which includes model editing, debugging and execution. Prophet Professional is undergoing major enhancements and you will be involved with updating Prophet to keep up with the latest actuarial modeling practices and technology improvements using Delphi XE3 or later. Working in a team of 20 developers you will be developing in both Delphi and C++.
Skills & Experience Required:
• Recent commercial Delphi 3+ years or equivalent
• C++ 2+ years or equivalent
• Full software development lifecycle
• OO Design and Development practices
• Delphi XE3 or later; C#, .NET, C++/STL; .NET-Delphi interop; Delphi component development; multi-threading; SQL; SQL Server; WPF; COM; UML/Design Patterns; XML; commercial experience in finance/insurance
• A degree in numerate discipline, preferably software engineering; good numerical intuition; creative problem-solving abilities
• Preferred - exposure to financial concepts and mathematics
• be passionate about quality of development
• be an experienced software engineer keen to add experience in actuarial calculations
• be a team player, keen to learn, enthusiastic and creative about technology and the use of the latest tools and technique
Interested to find out more? Apply now to become part of the FIS team! We look forwards to recieving your application.