EMPOWERING YOUR CAREER
We are looking for a Graduate Build Manager
to join our team in Chertsey, England, United Kingdom
- Chertsey, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- FIS Global
Our size, the quality of our staff, our diverse global locations, and myriad areas of expertise all create an exciting place to work, learn, develop and build a successful career!
The Insurance Business:
FIS' Insurance software Prophet is a leading enterprise-wide actuarial modelling system that helps insurance and financial services companies meet reporting responsibilities, improve risk management, and develop more profitable products faster. Over 10,000 users, across more than 850 customer sites, in more than 65 countries, rely on Prophet to model their firm's financial business.
We are offering a Graduate an exciting opportunity to join our Insurance division as a Graduate Build Manager, based in our Surrey office, Chertsey. The role sits within the Development team and your key focus in this role will be to improve our Development efficiency and ensure our product installations are of a high quality for our clients.
Key Duties & Responsibilities Include:
• Working as part of the Development team to implement and support best practices and tools in the software development lifecycle
• Take ownership of Build Management and Deployment Management and other software configuration processes
• Working with Scripting tools, and automated process, with technologies such as TFS, SQL, Virtual environments, PowerShell, C#, Visual Studio
• Thorough testing of features prior to implementation
Who are we looking for?
We are seeking motivated individuals with excellent problem-solving and analytical skills:
• Proactive, enthusiastic and looking to be challenged!
• Graduating in a technical, or other numerate discipline with exposure to software development
• Aspiring to develop a successful career with a leading financial technology company!
• Experience with OO development languages, SQL, VBScript is desirable
What are we offering?
• A chance to learn about financial technology from the global leader in the industry
• A Supportive experienced team to help with your development
• A range of benefits including private medical cover, dental cover and Pension
Interested to find out more? Apply now to become part of the FIS team! We look forwards to recieving your application.