Head of Big Data Strategy
- Martket Rate
- Chertsey, England, United Kingdom
- Contract, Full time
- Cloudstream Global
- 07 Sep 17
This role will be suitable for someone with Retail Banking experience with excellent machine learning and Big Data knowledge. We are looking for someone who can help formulate and drive a Big Data strategy utilising the latest technology.
• Lead a team to turn raw data sources into algorithms which can drive business performance across a range of business areas.
• Engage in developing the data infrastructure to meet the demands of AI, Deep Learning and Machine Learning.
• Deploy Machine Learning to enhance customer analytics and credit risk modelling.
• Engage in Big Data Analytics and leverage social media data for customer acquisition activities.
• Lead and develop a team of Data Scientists.
As the Head of Data Science and Big Data you should have:
• Retail financial services experience in an analytical capacity.
• A thorough background in Credit Risk modelling within retail financial services.
• Experience applying Deep Learning, AI or Machine Learning to business problems.
• Hands on experience across technologies such as R, SAS, Python, Spark, Java etc.
• A thorough understanding of the SAS data warehouse, ideally with practical experience.
• Team management experience across hiring, training and performance management.
• Leadership qualities gained from a ‘Senior Manager’ or ‘Head of’ level role.