EMPOWERING YOUR CAREER
We are looking for a Technical Application Support Developer
to join our team in Chertsey, England, United Kingdom
- Chertsey, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- FIS Global
Apex Securities Finance is a real-time, multi-entity, multi-product, multi-currency, all-encompassing global securities financing platform. It provides rich functionality that caters for the needs of front, middle and back office users alike to process Securities Financing transactions efficiently through the full transaction lifecycle within a single application.
Supported by a technical architecture that is based on industry standard technology, Apex enables easy integration with existing applications by providing a standard interface library and configurable interface capabilities. In essence, Apex provides a single, consolidated solution for the market, with full front-to-back-office processing on a highly scalable technology platform.
We are offering a fantastic opportunity to be a part of Apex SF Application support team delivering effective resolutions of issues for clients using our trading platform. The work will be varied and challenging to help you grow your technical skillset. Primary responsibilities will include
- Provide dedicated 3 rd line technical support of product issues on trading activities.
- Build relationships with clients to maximize revenue and provide an excellent support service.
- Participate in updating and maintaining the knowledge base and procedure documentation.
- Effectively communicate and escalate issues with team leads and key personnel to establish appropriate resolutions for client issues.
Who are we looking for?
- Highly Self-motivated individuals who are customer focused, innovative and analytical
- Ability to prioritize workflow and handle high pressure situations
- C++/Visual C++ experience
- Apex/Martini or have experience of any Trading Systems
- System Interfacing: Messaging Service, XML, Web Services, C++ API, JDBC
- Repo, SBL, Collateral, Corporate Actions, Dividends, Triparty or a background in investment banking.
Interested to find out more? Apply now to become part of the FIS team! We look forwards to recieving your application.