Talent Acquisition Partner
ARE YOU AN EXPERIENCED WEALTH/IFA ADMIN MANAGER WHO'S LOOKING FOR A NEW CHALLENGE? ARE YOU SOMEONE WHO IS MOTIVATED TO DO A BRILLIANT JOB FOR THEIR COLLEAGUES AND CLIENTS? If you've answered 'yes' to any or all of the above, then you are EXACTLY who I am looking for!
Due to expansion and growth, Quilter Private Client Advisers are currently recruiting for a Client Relationship Team Manager to head up our dynamic, fun and forward thinking Client Relationsip Support team. Our Client Relationship Team Manager is responsible for managing a regional based team of Client Relationship Support staff, all of which are responsible for the defined delivery against our client journey. The focus of this role is leadership, optimization and development of the overall department and ways of working - and that’s where YOU come in…
The ideal candidate for this role will have demonstrable experience of a like-for-like Client Support Team Manager role within a wealth/asset management background. You must have a sound understanding of the end-to-end advisory process in the private client and institutional markets, and management experience.
The role will include the following duties:
- Accountability for individuals across the North East/North West regions and remote workers
- Manage the required production to ensure profitability of QPCA in line with business plan and corporate objectives
- Continued development of the Client Relationship Support team; whilst ensuring the team are meeting high standards of expectation
- Partner with other Leaders to help develop employees as well as identifying and nurturing talent and contribute to the development of a diverse workforce
- Lead and manage department and national initiatives
- Embody Leadership characteristics and Quilter Values to inspire and motivate both immediate team and people in the wider organisation
- Encourage an environment where new ideas, creative solutions and innovation are valued
An experienced Client Relationship Team Manager will have the following:
- Leadership experience from a like-for-like background
- Knowledge and understanding of the competitor market
- Demonstrate understanding of and experience of the environments of investments, financial planning, investment consulting, legal/regulatory and advice implementation structures development
- Effective, commercial experience in managing a business/business units
- Proven experience in the financial services industry within the advice space to retail and/or institutional clients, with a background in investments, linked products, collective investment schemes, life insurance and/or employee benefits
What’s in it for you?? How about this….
- Quilter will match 10% of your base salary and pay this as an employer contribution into your Pension scheme, with no contribution required from you!
- Life Assurance at 4 x your base salary, giving you peace of mind that you have full cover for your loved ones in the event of death during service
- Income Protection at 75% of your base salary, providing peace of mind that you are protected in the event of long-term accident or sickness during service
- Full Private Medical Healthcare cover
- Access to Quilter Group Annual Performance Related Bonus scheme
- 26 days’ per year annual leave PLUS bank holidays!
If you think this opportunity sounds like it could be the perfect move for you, then don’t hesitate - get your CV in today.