- Chester, England, United Kingdom Chester England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- Bank of America Merrill Lynch
- 25 May 18 2018-05-25
Corporate Title: Officer
Line of Business: Treasury Services
Here at our Chester office we're currently seeking a Treasury Implementation Advisor to join our fast-growing Treasury Services team. Working with our dynamic multinational client base you'll provide day-to-day account servicing and management; resolving inquiries, leading the coordinated response and resolution of complex issues, and building solid and profitable relationships.
Whether you're already working within Treasury Management or AP/AR, if you're a client focused professional looking to develop a career in banking then we'd love to hear from you. We're particularly interested in those with:
- Treasury Services experience within Retail and Investment Banks
- Cash Management, Treasury Services or AP/AR experience within wider industries
In return we not only offer the training and support you'd expect from a leading global bank but also the opportunity to grow your career right here in Chester. With exposure to a broad range of financial products and the continued year-on-year growth of the team, we can offer excellent mobility and development.
What will your responsibilities include?
- Leading the implementation of treasury solutions with new and existing clients to Bank of America - covering core product solutions / service offerings
- Collaborating in partnership with the client to build and agree an implementation delivery timeline, clearly communicate the project status; identify issues, resolution steps and deadlines
- Contributing to conference calls where specific cash management and client knowledge will assist with the execution of the solution
- Co-ordinating with internal Business Partners as necessary
- Providing support and mentorship to Sales Officers where required/requested during the sales process
What skills/competencies will you possess?
- Experience in Treasury Management products OR within a large AR/AP team
- Being able to demonstrate solid experience with client facing roles; within a similar client servicing function is helpful
- Excellent organisational skills and project management experience concentrating on cash management solutions for corporate organisations and/or financial institutions
- Flexibility; dedicated approach; excellent teammate and ability to take care of issues independently of direct supervision
- Problem solving and analytical mind-set
- General PC, Windows and Excel Knowledge
Nice to have:
- Experience in working within a pan-European environment is helpful
- European language skills are helpful, preferably Spanish, French, German, Italian or Portuguese; you will be proficient in both verbal and written language skills
About Bank of America Merrill Lynch
Bank of America is one of the world's leading financial institutions, serving individual consumers, small- and middle-market businesses, large corporations and governments with a full range of financial and risk management products and services. Bank of America Merrill Lynch is the marketing name for the global banking and markets businesses.
The company has had a presence in EMEA since 1922. With offices in 23 countries on three continents, it offers an integrated and comprehensive set of products and services across Global Corporate and Investment Banking, Global Markets and Consumer Card, serving the needs of individual, corporate, institutional and government clients, combining the best of local knowledge and global expertise. Developing solutions for social and environmental challenges is at the core of Bank of America Merrill Lynch's responsibility platform. In more than 90 countries around the world, we partner with employees, clients and stakeholders to help make financial lives better.
If you're interested in this opportunity please send your details to us by applying online.
Good conduct and sound judgment is crucial to our long term success. It's important that all employees in the organisation understand the expected standards of conduct and how we manage conduct risk. Individual accountability and an ownership mindset are the cornerstones of our Code of Conduct and are at the heart of managing risk well.
We are an equal opportunities employer, and ensure that no applicant is subject to less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, gender identity, marital status, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origins, age, sexual orientation, socio-economic background, responsibilities for dependants, physical or mental disability. The Bank selects candidates for interview based on their skills, qualifications and experience.
As part of our standard hiring process to manage risk, please note background screening checks will be conducted on all hires before commencing employment.