IT Service Manager
About The Role
Banks are increasingly becoming tech companies that manage money. The Coventry is no different - £42bn makes us the second-largest Building Society in the UK, with a 130-year heritage and a strong, loyal customer-base of nearly 2m members. A well-supported and ever-improving technology base is therefore critical to our continued success.
As an IT Service Manager you'll play a crucial role in the Society's success. You will be responsible for the day to day Service Level Management, Reporting, Relationship Management and as an escalation point for our colleagues. With a proven track record, you will be the able to deal with multiple and variable streams of work at the same time whilst remaining calm to ensure services are delivered in alignment with agreed Service Levels. You will help provide governance and guidance on all of our processes and procedures whilst also helping to drive forward CSI and enhancements to service.
- Team Management/Leadership experience as this role will have indirect line management.
- Previous experience in a similar IT Service (Delivery) Manager role.
- Reporting using ServiceNow or equivalent, including Performance Analytics. Able to understand metrics and report on them to all levels.
- Experience of audits, particularly in a Regulatory setting.
- Strong Stakeholder Management skills; with exemplary verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience and understanding of Business Services, Service Mapping, Asset and Configuration Management and Reporting and how these work together in order to support the business as part of a Service Management framework.
- Understanding and experience of CSI lifecycle.
- Experience of Business Analysis/Demand Management.
- You will hold certification of ITIL Foundation as a minimum.
About The Company
Our people are our most valuable asset and we are committed to attracting and retaining the very best people who reflect our values. We recognise the importance of helping you to balance your working life with other priorities, so if you wish to consider this vacancy and your circumstances require different hours to those advertised, or if you are considering a job share arrangement, then let us look at the flexibility you require and see if we can accommodate your needs, whilst ensuring we continue to meet our members' needs.
IT at the Coventry is changing; we are currently undertaking an exciting transformation project that will shape the future of the organisation. As we progress on our journey we are seeking talented individuals who are passionate about delivering an outstanding experience for both members and colleagues in an environment where you will have the opportunity to be part of the future success of the organisation and work in an environment where personal and professional development is taken seriously.