- Jul 21, 2021
Are you a people person who also loves systems and data? We are sourcing an Oracle HCM Cloud or SAP HR Analyst to be based in West Sussex. HRIS DATA ANALYST - HR - ORACLE HCM CLOUD - SAP
My market leading client are looking for a skilled HRIS Analyst / experienced HR data analyst
to be part of the newly formed HR Operations team and HR Project team.
The HR data analyst will initially play an important role in the HR change programme of work, to support a new HR system and outsource payroll.
You will support the establishment of process, data migration and technology implementation. The Role:
All about YOU:
- Assisting with the implementation of new HR system and processes, including the migration activities from the existing HR system to the newly procured HR system
- Offering support and testing on parts of our people systems including the ongoing implementation of Oracle HCM Cloud plus support on SAP
- Assisting the migration from the existing in-house SAP payroll to the new outsourced payroll provider
- Connecting with colleagues nationwide when providing end user support and training
- Demonstrable solid HRIS experience, or HR Specialist experience with a systems orientation
- A minimum of 2 years Oracle HCM experience
- Excellent data production and analysis skills, ideally using PowerBI and MS Office tools
- A strong customer focus with great communication skills.
Alternatively, you might have experience with similar HRIS platforms coupled with evidence of the ability to quickly learn new systems.
Should you be skilled in the above then please apply NOW!
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative. BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.