Security Screening Coordinator (HR)
- GBP22000 - GBP28000 per annum
- Denham, England, United Kingdom
- Contract, Full time
- 10 Nov 17 2017-11-10
The onboarding Coordinator will be responsible for meeting and exceeding required service level standards for background screening for all necessary staff employed by Xerox Technology. The successful candidate will achieve operational excellence by effectively co-ordinating the end to end background screening process.
- Act as SME in relation to security screening requirements
- Be a first point of contact for screening questions/queries at Xerox. To answer specialist questions on different types of screening checks, the screening process, turnaround times etc. Includes translating screening requirements coming from Xerox's clients into Verifile's (3rd party screening provider) terminology.
- Liaise with the business and the client regarding screening requirements and provide pricing details for new types of checks and new screening packages.
- Work with the Employee Service Centre in Manila to determine who has been screened, what checks they had, place orders with Verifile for screening checks, and produce reports to show the status of screening which will be used by Xerox managers to report back to their clients. Participate in conference calls with Xerox managers to discuss these reports.
- To ensure that all candidates complete the online screening forms correctly and ensuring candidates provide the correct RTW documentation
- Effectively communicating with all stakeholders on a daily basis in regards to the screening process
- Updating Screening trackers on a daily basis and transfer screening data to HR system and generate reports to identify expiry and pro-actively commence re-validation
- Regularly prepare spreadsheet for invoicing the Client
- Supporting the wider Delivery Operations Support Team and undertake ad hoc project work
Desired Skills and Experience:
Ideally the candidate will have a HR/Security Vetting administration background and have:
- Up to date and broad knowledge of current Border Agency Legislation
- Compliance/referencing background preferred
- A strong customer focus with a commitment towards delivering results. Acts quickly in response to customer problems, takes ownership and sees them through to satisfactory conclusion
- High level of attention to detail
- Strong analytical skills, with the ability to identify trends, root causes, and business reasons from queries, assimilating information quickly and accurately
- Ability to multitask and problem solve
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal), demonstrating effective negotiating and influencing skills, gaining buy in to new ideas and process improvements
- Discreet and sensitive to confidential information
- Ability to work as a team but also work independently and be able to self-organise a workload that has differing priorities ensuring that deadlines are met and milestones achieved whilst managing conflicting priorities for long term and short term goals
- Be able to liaise with people at different levels from HR Admin staff in Manila to senior managers in the UK by email, phone and conference call.
- Have a high level of accuracy when producing reports, compiling pricing details etc
Additional role requirements:
- Excellent Microsoft skills, particularly Excel and MS SharePoint
- Candidate must have lived in the UK for the last 3 years and be willing to apply for CTC/SC Clearance (with Xerox's suppor