Local Knowledge Global Resources Specialist Consultants
- New York
- Hong Kong
Operational Risk Manager
Location: Dorking, England, United Kingdom
Salary: Up to £75,000
I am working on an exciting new opportunity with a challenger bank for an Operational Risk Manager which can be based in their Dorking or Brentwood office. Since the bank opened in 2011, they have grown rapidly and expect to continue doing so. This rapid growth will also offer further development and opportunity to progress your career.
This 2nd line of defence Operational Risk Manager will need to have specific experience and knowledge of Information Security and will join an existing team of 4 other Risk specialists reporting into the Head of Operational Risk.
Some of the key responsibilities include:
- Oversight & challenge of the banks operational risk registers, incident log & loss database
- 2nd line responsibility for the policy & control framework to contribute towards Information Security Risk Management
- Oversight, challenge & production of the banks main risks, management actions & KRI's
- Support & challenge in the Operational Risk team in the design, development, implementation & testing of control frameworks.
- Support the Head of Operational Risk with regulatory capital requirement and the Bank's delivery of ICAAP.
- Support with key change programmes and business change
In return you will receive a competitive salary and benefits package with 27 days holiday.