Assistant Director – QA Engineer
Job Description You will integrate an Agile team (6-8 people) located in Grenoble and participate to the testing of our regulatory risk solutions for insurers.
You will actively contribute to :
- Understanding the functional need expressed by business analysts.
- Defining the testing strategy in collaboration with software engineers and other quality assurance engineers.
- Building and automating tests.
- Analyzing defects and following resolution.
- Quality assurance engineers are included from the very beginning of the development cycle. Testing is performed throughout the whole process until the customer delivery, and involves different teams. Our working environment promotes oral communication, teamwork and continuous improvement.
- Able to work well within the constructs of an Agile process, including SCRUM, Continuous Build, Integration, and Test etc.
- Experience in testing web based and/or desktop applications and Cloud services
- Ability to handle multiple projects concurrently or lead QA on a project
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Able to work well within a team and challenge the status quo
- Strong analytical and diagnostic skills as well as attention to detail
- Critical thinking skills to analyse system requirements for ambiguities and discrepancies
- Strong understanding of the QA processes and all stages of the SDLC
- Aptitude for thinking outside the box to develop thorough test plans, test scenarios, test cases and test scripts
- Ability to investigate a defect, isolate its probable cause and provide a reliable method for reproducing it
- Scripting experience particularly C# and/or typescript
- Strong web test automation experience using Selenium and/or Protractor
- Able to implement and/or configure test automation frameworks
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.