Associate – Business Operations Analyst
- Use CRM system (Salesforce) to monitor updated Sales orders, maintain accurate client entitlement data, complete delivery records, record client interactions and document pertinent transaction details. Ensure accurate data is maintained in the database throughout the sales cycle.
- Set up client permissions for services accessed electronically and distribute software, license keys & content services via client support portal & FTP servers. Advise clients of product availability, supply access details & document proof of delivery for revenue recognition.
- Collaborate with Product Managers & Software Engineers to get the latest information on released & upcoming products. Publish updated software for client access within agreed timescales.
- Provide exemplary customer care by following up on product queries, access issues & user change requests. Provide fulfillment related support for other departments within Moody's Analytics as required. Partner with Finance, Product Management, Sales and Client Service teams to ensure client queries are resolved promptly and clients are fully satisfied.
- Identify opportunities for quality & process improvement by using MI reporting, analytics and key performance metrics. Assist line and senior managers in understanding process bottlenecks and inconsistencies. Facilitate an organization of continuous process improvement.
- Analyst data & create reports on product usage statistics & account/contact entitlements.
- Undergraduate/first-level degree (e.g., Bachelor's degree) in finance, business administration, information systems, management or a related field.
- Fluency in English (both spoken and written) is essential. Competency in at least one other European language is advantageous.
- Experience of working with Enterprise IT Systems, database and CRM systems, (e.g. SQL and SalesForce.com).
- Experience working in IT Operations, Systems Administration or Software Testing beneficial.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Self-motivated, team-orientated & able to work without close supervision.
- Strong attention to detail, quality and accuracy.
- Effective organizational skills, ability to prioritize, take initiative and meet deadlines under pressure
- Enthusiastic problem solver with analytic orientation & a high level of critical thinking.
- Dedicated to client care with experience providing support for clients and internal departments.
- Excellent stakeholder management skills.
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.